You can buy and print a shipping label via USPS (United States Postal Service) from the store control panel. Depending on the destination, you can buy a domestic or international shipping label. Store automatically chooses the correct type of label based on the customer’s address. The cost is billed to you through your Store account as the same payment method that you use to pay for your Store subscription.
To buy and print a shipping label:
- In the side panel, click eCommerce, then click Manage Store.
- Click My Sales, and select Orders.
- Click the order you want to create a shipping label for.
- In the Shipping details section, click Buy shipping label.
- If necessary, click Edit address or Edit info to make corrections.
- (Optional) Fill out the Customs Declarations fields for international shipping.
- (Optional) Check the box for Mark order as shipped and notify the customer by email. If you select this option, the order status will automatically update to Shipped immediately after the shipping label is purchased, and the customer will receive an email with a tracking number. If you want to change the order status to Shipped manually after you’ve actually shipped the product, uncheck the checkbox.
- Select the desired shipping service.
- (Optional) If you need to change the size of the shipping label, click Edit in the Printer Settings section.
- Click Buy Shipping Label. Once the purchase is complete, you will see the shipping label details and a tracking number.
- Click Print Shipping Label.