Got lots of photos to share with your site visitors? Put your photos into a gallery which automatically generates and displays thumbnails of your images.
Add Photo Gallery
1. From the pages section of the editor, first choose the page you'd like your photo gallery to display on.
2. Go to the Content section and select the design tab, then drag the photo gallery feature into the editing frame.
3. Once you've placed the photo gallery, choose a set of images to display.
The photo gallery feature can draw images from a number of sources as indicated by the tabs when you select the add image button in the image editing pane.
- From Site: The images on this tab have been automatically copied from your desktop site.
- Facebook: The images on this tab have been automatically copied from your facebook page.
- Gallery: These images are generic images we've collected for anyone to use.
- Uploaded: These images have been uploaded by you; you can upload additional images by pressing the Upload button. We support PNG, JPG, and GIF filenames.
- By URL: You can link directly to any image on the internet by using this feature. Simply right-click an image and select copy image URL in your browser. Some images may be copyrighted or have copy protection, and will not display correctly here.
Each Photo Gallery element has the following display options:
|General||Change the title's text and color, add new images, delete images, crop images, add links to images, or add alternate text to images by hovering over each individual image and pressing the appropriate button.|
Title: Set the gallery's background color and text style as well as the color and border size of its divider.
Color: Change the gallery's background color, image, and border.
Text Style: Change the gallery's shape and toggle whether it has a shadow.
Spacing: Set the height and margin of the element.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.