Make it easy for your visitors to connect with you and see what you have to say! The Twitter feed connects with your Twitter account and automatically displays new messages every time you tweet.
Adding a Twitter Feed
- From the Manage Pages section of the editor, first choose the page on which you'd like your hours to display.
- Go to the Add Element section and scroll to the social tab.
- Drag the twitter feed feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the element, you'll need to enter your twitter username.
Setting up your Twitter Feed
- Click on your feed and press edit
- Enter a title for your feed
- Choose a type of feed
- Enter your twitter username (not URL)
- Choose a number of tweets to display
- Press Done.
Change your twitter feed's style using the following display options:
|General||Set your feed's title, type, username, number of tweets displayed, and whether or not the header and footer of the element should display.|
Spacing: Set the padding and margin of the element.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.