The Mobile Map button allows visitors to tap a button to open your business's location using their device's maps application. Visitors can then quickly get directions to your address from their current location.
Add Mobile Map
- Go to the Content section and select the business tab.
- Drag the Mobile Map feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the element, you'll need to designate a location to guide your visitors to.
The Mobile Map feature requires only an address and a label to work. Keep in mind that the more information you give it, the better it will be able to pinpoint your actual location.
- The Mobile Map widget sometimes has trouble finding a specific address. If it can't find your business, the best solution is to search for your business on a mapping site (for example Google Maps or Mapquest) and copy your location's link into a button element.
- If you have multiple locations, consider using the Multi Location feature instead of multiple Mobile Map element.
Each Mobile Map element has the following display options:
|General||Change the button's text and the address to which it sends the visitor.|
Change the button's icon.
Colors: Change the button's background color, image, and border.
Effects: Toggle shadow, rounded corners and whether to show an icon for the button.
Text Style: Change the button's text style.
Spacing: Set the height, padding, and margin of the element.
Alignment: Set the alignment of the element (left, right, or center).
CSS: Change the element's CSS
HTML: Change the element's HTML