Let your customers buy your product or donate to your cause. Using a PayPal button, you can set up a secure way for your customers to send you money.
- Go to the Add Element section and scroll to the Business tab.
- Drag the PayPal feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to designate a price and product.
Set up PayPal
- Click on the PayPal button and press edit
- Enter your PayPal user name
- Select a button type
- Enter an Item Name (what is your customer buying?), price, shipping, tax, and select a currency.
- Select a button size and language, then press done.
Change your PayPal element's look using the following display options
|General||Set your PayPal username, paying type, item name, price, currency, button size, and button language.|
|More||Spacing: Set the padding and margin of the element.Alignment: Set the element's alignment and whether text wraps around it. CSS: Change the element's CSS. HTML: Change the element's HTML.|
Troubleshooting, tips and tricks
Can I let the user choose how much send via PayPal?
If you are selling a service or perhaps require a dynamic payment option, use the donate setting to allow the user to input their own value amount for payment.
Do I need a valid PayPal account for me to use this option?
Yes, you need enter a valid PayPal account in the widget for this to work. Otherwise, it will return an "invalid email" error.
Do I need to enter a password or any information in order to use this feature?
No, credentials are required to use this feature.