Add a button to your website. You can choose to have the button lead to another page on your site, a page on a different website, or an action like opening an email or downloading a file.
- Go to the Add Element section and scroll to the basics section.
- Drag and drop the button element onto the website.
- Once you've placed the element, add a button name and destination.
Set up the button
1. Click the button and press edit
2. Here you can choose whether you'd like to link to an existing page, a website URL, or an email address.
- If you use the Existing page option, use the dropdown to choose a page from the pages from scratch you've added to the mobile site or press the create new page button to create an entirely new page.
- If you use the Website URL option, type in the URL you'd like your visitor to go to. You can also set whether you'd like the page to open in a new window.
- If you use the Link To a File option, click Please Select a File and choose the file you want to use. When your visitor clicks the button the file will be downloaded.
- If you use the Email Address option, type in an email address. When your visitor clicks the button, it will open their default email application on their phone or computer.
Each Button element has the following options you can use to change its look:
|Link||Set up your button and what text to display on it.|
Change the button's icon.
Colors: Change the button's background color, image, and border.
Effects: Toggle shadow, rounded corners and whether to show an icon for the button.
Text Style: Change the button's text style.
Spacing: Set the height, padding and margin of the element.
Alignment: Set the alignment of the element (left, right, or center).
CSS: Change the element's CSS
HTML: Change the element's HTML