Show your visitors where they can visit a business location near them! The Multi-Location feature displays a list or map of all of your business locations. Visitors can see these locations and if their device has GPS available, tap a button to find the location closest to them using their device's GPS.
Add Multi Location
- Go to the Add Element section and scroll to the business section.
- Drag the Multi Location feature into the website.
- Once you've placed the element, enter the locations that you would like to appear.
- To remove locations from your Multi Location element, use the trash can button next to a location.
- To add a location, press the Add Another Location button.
- Edit individual locations by pressing the pencil button next to a location.
- Add a click to call button by checking the Show click to call button box and provide additional information about that location in the Additional Information box.
- Create a link to display on that location's entry to guide your visitors to a specific page
Change your Multi Location element's look using the following display options:
General: Manage locations and change the title text, color, and visibility.
Button Settings: Change the find nearest location button label text and visibility.
Colors: Change the background color, image, and border.
Effects: Toggle shadow and rounded corners for the element.
Text Style: Change the element's text style.
Spacing: Set the padding and margin of the element.
CSS: Change the element's CSS
HTML: Change the element's HTML