Any visitors who click a click-to-call button will be immediately prompted to call the number you've set. This is a great addition to home pages to turn visitors into customers or contact pages to let people get ahold of you as quickly as possible.
- Go to the Add Element section and scroll to either the popular or the business section.
- Drag the Click-To-Call feature into the website.
- Once you've placed the button, set up its name and phone number.
Set up Click-to-call
- Click your click-to-call button
- Press Edit
- Type what you'd like the button to say in the "Text on button" text box
- Type the phone number you'd like the button to call in the "Phone Number" text box.
There isn't a reliable way to get extensions to work, but any simple telephone number will work. For international numbers, add a + before the country code and number.
Change your Click to Call button's look using the following display options:
Change which number the click-to-call button calls.
Change which icon the button is using.
Color: Change the background color or image, text color, and border of your selected tab.
Effects: Toggle whether the button has a shadow, rounded corners, or displays an icon.
Text Style: Change the text style of your selected tab.
Spacing: Set the height, padding, and margin of the element.
Alignment: Change the element's alignment (left, right, or centered).
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.