Make it easy for your visitors to email you with a click-to-email button. Visitors just need to tap or click the button to open an email to you.
- Go to the Add Element section and scroll to the business section.
- Drag the Email feature into the website.
- Once you've placed the element, set up the button's name and email address.
1. Press the Click to Email button
2. Press Edit.
3. Add whatever text you'd like to show up on the button in the "Text on Button" text.
4. Add whichever email you'd like visitors to send mail to in the "Email Address" text field.
Change the email button's look with these options:
Change which email the element sends to.
Change which icon the element is using.
Color: Change the background color or image, text color, and border of the element.
Effects: Toggle whether the element has a shadow, rounded corners, or displays an icon.
Text Style: Change the text style of the element.
Spacing: Set the height, padding, and margin of the element.
Alignment: Changes the element's alignment (left, right, or centered).
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.