How to set up
- Provide your request URL to iPay88. For example: If your Store URL is "http://www.example.com/store.html", then request the URL "http://www.example.com/".
- Go to the StoreFront control panel. Open the System Settings → Payment page.
- Select the iPay88 payment processor for the Credit Card payment method. Save the changes.
- Click the iPay88`s "Account details" link. Enter your Merchant Code and Merchant Key.
- Save the changes and enable this payment method.
Please make sure that your store's currency is the same as your iPay88 account's one. Otherwise your payment gateway will not work correctly.
iPay88 supports the following currencies: AUD, CAD, EUR, HKD, INR, IDR, MYR, PHP, GBP, SGD, THB, USD, TWD
IPay88 error descriptions:
- Duplicate reference number: Reference numbers must be unique for each transaction, iPay88 only allows retries with same RefNo for 30 minutes.
- Invalid merchant: The merchant code does not exist.
- Invalid parameters: Some parameter posted to iPay88 is invalid or empty
- Overlimit per transaction: Exceeded the value per transaction. For a test account, only 1.00 is allowed.
- Payment not allowed: The Payment method you requested is not allowed for this merchant code, please contact iPay88 to enable your payment option.
- Permission not allowed: Referrer URL for your account registered in iPay88 does not match. Please register your request and response URL with iPay88.
- Signature not matched: The Signature generated is incorrect.
- Status not approved: Account was suspended or not active.