Navigation is an important part of your website, and with our platform, you can select and customize the navigation that will appear on each device (desktop, tablet, and mobile) individually.
1. In the editor Click Design then Navigation
2. Change your navigation's style! Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile all have different styles available and you can set these themes independently of each other. Find one you like!
3. Click Customize Navigation under the device of your choice.
Customize Navigation Design
1. In the design tab, you have the option to edit the background color or image, font style, size for your navigation items and edit the spacing between navigation buttons. With this new Spacing feature, spacing can be used in order to reduce the default vertical spacing of the navigation and the horizontal spacing, which allows you to have more visible navigation items before the “More” option appears.
The Edit Navigation Items Hover feature allows you to set up navigation items with color that highlights the navigation button that is hovered by your mouse pointer. With the Edit Selected Page Text Style feature, you can set the font style, size of the text, bold, or underline the navigation item that has been selected.
2. In the Settings tab, you can select the maximum number of menu items that will display on your site, and whether or not to use animated navigation.
3. Once you've got your navigation theme set up, and customized, you may want to manage which pages you'd like in your navigation.
Change the navigation's style with the following options:
|Design||Menu Items: Set your navigation's order or set sub-navigation
Color: Set the navigation's background color or image and the selected item's style
Text Style: Set the navigation's text style
|Settings||Set your navigation's number of visible items, whether or not it animates when changing pages, whether titles or icons should display and whether the navigation's corners should be rounded. (Some of these options may not be available in some navigation schemes, as appropriate).|
|More||Change your navigation's HTML (be sure to read the DMLE documentation first!)|