Be proud of your menu, don't hide it in a PDF! Automatically import your menu from services like Locu or SinglePlatform, or build an entirely new menu. Hungry customers will appreciate being able to quickly and easily find what they are looking for.
Add Restaurant Menu
- Click the Add Element section of the left sidebar and select the business tab.
- Drag the Restaurant Menu feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to import your menu or add one from scratch.
Setting up the Restaurant Menu
- Click your restaurant menu and press edit.
- Choose whether to find your menu online or, build your own, or upload a CSV file.
- To find your menu online, enter your phone number of website URL, search, and select your menu.
- To build your own menu, select a category, click the edit (pencil) icon, and start adding items' names, descriptions, and prices.
- You cannot edit an imported menu through our editor (but you could do so through locu or singleplatform).
- When building your own menu, you can add categories by pressing the add category button or delete categories by pressing the delete button.
- You can edit a category by pressing the edit button.
- Add items to your menu by providing a name, description, and price for each item.
- Add items using the add item button and delete items by deleting all text from an item row.
- Change the category name from this menu.
Change the Restaurant Menu's look with the following display options:
Restaurant Menu: Choose whether to build your own menu or find one online.
Change your restaurant items and content, add, remove, and edit categories and items, and change the displayed currency symbol.
Color: Change your category title's background color, background image, text color, and divider.
Text Style: Change your category title's text style.
Colors: Change the menu items' item name color, description color, background color, background image, and divider color.
Text style: Change your menu items' text style.
Spacing: Set the padding and margin of the element.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.