Use Video Backgrounds to quickly add a moving video from YouTube or Vimeo as a website background. Video backgrounds can catch a visitor's eye with moving content and add a stylish modern look to any website.
- To add a video background to your site, obtain the YouTube or Vimeo URL you want to use.
- Right-click the row or column you'd like to add this background to, then click "Edit Design".
- Click the Video tab.
- Paste the URL of the video you'd like to use into the YouTube or Vimeo URL text box.
- Background videos will not play sound.
- Videos can take time and bandwidth to load and can distract users from important links or text on your page, so use videos sparingly.
- Consider reducing the opacity of the video background to make the effect more subtle.