The OpenTable widget adds a reservation button that connects with your existing OpenTable account. It enables visitors to make a reservation directly from your website.
To add the OpenTable widget to your website, follow these steps:
- Add a button widget onto your responsive website. To learn more about adding widgets to your website, see Adding Widgets.
- Enter the text to appear on your OpenTable button.
- To find your restaurant, select a region and enter your OpenTable Restaurant ID.
- If you have multiple locations, add them using the "Add location" button.
- Use the design editor by clicking the design tab in the upper left corner or right-clicking the widget and clicking 'Edit Design' to choose between the different button layouts, make edits to the button style (width, height) and button text (font, text size), and adjust the inner and outer spacing. You can also make edits to button design by using the global button design menu.