Buttons are the easiest way to get website visitors to take action. Buttons can lead visitors to another page on your site or to a page on a different website. Buttons can also open a popup, contact form, online reservation, email address and more.
Add a button widget onto your responsive website. To learn more about adding widgets to your website, see Adding Widgets.
Use the content editor to select a button destination. The following destinations can be set for your button:
- Existing Page: Send the visitor to an existing page on your website.
- Website URL: Send the visitor to a specific URL.
- Popup: Open a popup. Choose from popups located in Pages & Popups or create a new popup.
- Anchor: Send the visitor to an anchor on any page in the website.
- Store link: Prompt the visitor's device to open the store login or product page.
- Email address: Prompt the visitor's device to open an email client with a specific email address.
- File for download: Prompt the visitor's device to download a specific file.
Use the design editor to choose between the different button layouts, make edits to the button style (width, height) and button text (font, text size), and adjust the inner and outer spacing. You can also make edits to button design by using the global button design menu.
Add a Button Background
You can add a background color or image to a button. Adding a background using the global button design menu will change the background of all buttons. Adding the background to an individual button will change the background to that single button.
- To learn more about editing widgets, see Editing Widgets.