Choose from our font-icon collection to decorate your buttons or navigation menu. Icons make it easier for visitors to identify buttons without needing to read their labels. Icons can be colored and combined with text to make unique buttons that will attract visitors' attention.
- Click the button widget to bring up the Context menu.
- Click the Design tab to bring up the Design Editor.
- Select a button layout that uses icons.
- Scroll down to the Style section. Make sure the Show Icon option is turned on.
Click the Choose Icon button to bring up the Icon Picker.
From the Icon Picker dialog, click an icon to add it to your button or navigation.
To more easily find the icon you're looking for, type in a subject or name you'd like to find an icon for, or use the dropdown.
Only some button or navigation layouts support icons. Try various button styles to achieve your desired look.
- To learn more about adding widgets, see Adding Widgets.
- To lean more about editing widget design and style, see Widget Design.