Tapping on the overflow icon (three vertical dots) in the bottom right corner while editing your site will open the Site Info menu.
Site Info menu is an administrative tool of your site. While all the work on the actual content of the site takes place inside the editor, site menu provides you with information about the status of your site and lets you adjust the editor to fit your immediate needs for working with a specific site.
In the menu you can:
- Check the status of your site (Published/Not published) to make sure whether your site went live or not
- Change the language of the editor for better editing experience
- Access Support center for help with mobile editing process
- Return to Dashboard for access to your other sites
To exit site menu, you can:
- Tap on the tick icon in the top-right corner and continue editing your site
- Tap on Dashboard in the menu to exit to the main administrative panel of your editor