Multi-lingual stores make it easy to build online stores in multiple languages, automatically connecting them to the same language in your website.
Setup a Multi-Lingual Store
1. Set up a multi-language site. For details on how to do this, see this article.
2. Add a 2500-product store to your site.
3. Go to Store Panel > Setting > General > Regional Settings. In the Storefront Languages section, click Manage Languages and select the languages you want (there are 51 to choose from).
4. Add translations for the products, categories and labels.
5. Publish your site.
6. When visitors switch languages on your site and go to the store, they'll automatically see the store in that language.
For an existing store:
If you already have a store on your site and want to make it multilingual, here’s all you have to do:
1. Go to Store Panel > Settings > What’s New.
2. Enable the Multilingual feature.
3. Continue from Step 3, above.
In addition to seeing the translated texts of store products and categories, site visitors will also see all default store elements (Add to Cart, Go to Checkout, etc.) in the translated language. Any notifications sent from the store to site visitors will also be translated.
This feature is available to all clients with 2500-product stores, making it a great incentive to upgrade.