Customers on the Agency Plan can connect to internal collections as well as collections managed on Google Sheets and Airtable; customers with a custom plan can also connect to external databases through the API.
The ideal use case for Dynamic Pages is building a website that contains multiple pages with the same structure, but different content. For example:
- Real Estate listings
- Team pages
- Recipe pages
- Catalog items
- Landing pages
How Does it Work?
Dynamic Pages work by using the same design to dynamically generate multiple pages using data in a collection. The result is a unique page of content for each row in the dataset.
Create Dynamic Pages
The high-level steps for creating Dynamic Pages are:
- Define a collection using an Internal Collection, Airtable, Google Sheets, or an External Database.
- Create or convert a Dynamic Page.
- Connect the widgets on the page to the collection.
- Connect the collection to a List, Gallery or Image Slider widget so users can navigate to the individual pages.
- Multilingual sites and Site Comments are not supported with Dynamic Pages.
- You cannot select a Dynamic Page or Page Item from the link picker or the Navigation widget.