Anchor links let you send visitors to a specific sections of the page, making it easier for them to get from place to place on a longer page or to a specific section that you would like to reference. Anchor links are very useful for letting users skip past content that may not apply to them, keeping them focused on what is important to them.
To add an anchor on your page:
- Right-click a widget or row to open the context menu.
- Click the gear icon (), then select Set As Anchor.
- Type an Anchor Name. To add the anchor to the site's navigation, select Add to Site Navigation.
- Click Add.
Link to an Anchor
To add a link to an existing anchor:
- When creating a text or button link, select the Anchor option.
- Select the page the anchor is on, and select the anchor from the drop-down.
Delete an Anchor
To delete an existing anchor:
- Right-click widget or row with the anchor, and click Edit Anchor.
- Click Delete anchor.