The Text & Image widget allows you to add an image with wrapped text into your site. You can move the image anywhere in the container and the text will automatically wrap around it.
To add the Text & Image widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- Select Left or Right for the Image Position.
- Click + Image to select an image from the Image Picker. For more information, see Image Picker. You have the following options:
Link Image. Images can be linked to other pages and URLs, popups, anchors, email addresses and downloadable files. When a visitor clicks on the image, they will be taken to the link.
Alt text. Enables search engines to recognize image content. Use this text to describe the image.
- Type the text you want to display around the image in the Paragraph field.
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
In the Text Style section of the Design tab, you can adjust the font, font size, color, format, alignment, and text direction.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.