- Blog posts automatically take on the theme settings for text, images, background page, and so on. However, you can override these settings in the Post Layout Mode.
- All post titles are heading 3s, and left aligned
- There may be minor spacing differences in the posts, so make sure to review each post before republishing
- Date format is now month, date, year (that is, July 11, 2019)
- The word "By" no longer appears before the author name
- The number of comments is not visible at the top of each post
Update to the New Blog Platform
If you are eligible to update to the new blog platform you will see an Update the Blog ribbon when you open the site editor. Follow the steps below to update:
- Under Update your Blog, click Learn More.
- Click Update Now. It may take a few minutes, but you can continue to work on the site while the update takes place.
- After updating, review the posts to ensure everything is correct.
- Republish the site.