Google Sheets can be used as a collection for generating Dynamic Pages. For more information on collections, see Define a Collection for Dynamic Pages.
Google sheets collections have the following limitations:
|Collection Number per Site||100|
|Collection name character limit||50|
|Field name character limit||50|
To create a Google Sheets collection:
- In the left panel, click Content, click Collections, and then click + New Collection.
- Click Google Sheets.
- Click Sign in With Google.
- Sign in to the Google Account that contains the collection.
- Select the Google Sheet you want to use as your collection.
- Click Connect Spreadsheet.
- Define the correct data type for each field.
- Click Done.
Welcome to my dentist office
streetAddress, postalCode, region, city, country
577 College Ave, 94306, CA, Palo Alto, US
SAT, SUN: 08:00-20:00; THU, FRI: 08:00-12:00;
The next step is to create or convert a Dynamic Page so you can connect it to your newly created collection.