To set up a shipping option:
- In the left panel, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store.
- Click Shipping & Pickup.
- Click +Add Shipping Method.
- Select how you ship your products (for example, UPS, FedEx, Local delivery).
- Select from the following options (not all options may be available for all carriers):
- Automatically calculated. Shipping rates are calculated based on the order details and retrieved from the carrier automatically. No additional setup is required.
- Free shipping. Set up free shipping if you include the shipping cost into the product prices or if you cover the expenses in other ways. Offering free shipping encourages customers to complete their orders.
- Flat rate. Set up a flat rate to charge a fixed shipping fee on all orders, regardless of how many items are ordered.
- Custom rates. Set your own shipping cost calculation rules based on order price, number of items, or weight.
Set Up an Origin Address
To configure an origin address:
- Go to the store control panel, and click Shipping & Pickup.
- Click Set up Origin Address.
- Select one of the following options:
- I ship orders from my company's address. Choose this if the location from where you ship orders and your company's address are the same.
- I ship orders from a warehouse or another location. Choose this if you are sending orders from somewhere other than your company's address. Entering the shipping origin address will keep the company address unchanged.
- Type the address in the fields provided.
- Click Save.