The Product Gallery widget allows you to add multiple products galleries for your store on the same page for different implementations: new products, bestsellers, and any other store categories available in the catalog. Each one can have a different style.
To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click eCommerce, and then click Add store widgets. Alternatively, click Widgets, and search for Store.
- Click and drag the widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- Select a category of products from the Choose gallery of products drop-down. Only categories that contain products display in the list. To add new categories, go to the Store Control Panel, click Catalog and then click Categories.
- Click the toggles to change the display of each product in the gallery (for example, title, button, price, and so on).
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
Configure the design for the labels on products that are on sale or out of stock, as applicable.
The product gallery widget contains the same design functionality as the photo gallery widget. For more information, see Photo Gallery Widget.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.
Button Language is not correct
If the buttons on the Product Gallery widget do not reflect the current site language, complete the following:
- In the side panel, click Settings, and then click Site Language. Select the language you want displayed (even if it is the same as the current language).
- In the side panel, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store.
- Make any small change to the store or product. For example, click Catalog, then Products, and change the product price from $19.99 to $19.99.
- Return to the Product Gallery widget. The button language will update.