If you sell products that have multiple options (such as color and size), you can list them as one base product with different options. As a result, customers can select the options they prefer on the product page.
With product options, you may also:
- offer extras (for example, gift wrapping)
- ask buyers to upload a file for an ordered product or service
- offer multiple selections to configure the final product
To create product options:
- In the left panel, click Sell Online, and then click Manage Store.
- Click Catalog, and then click Products.
- Click the product you want to add options for, and then click the Options tab.
- Click +Add New Option.
- Type the name of the option (for example, Size).
- Select an Input Type from the drop-down.
- Click +Add New Selection and add a name and price modifier for the option.
- Select which option value is the Default value. If the option requires a customer selection, select Do not preselect the default value.
- Click Save.
The following input types are available:
- Drop-down List. Allow selecting of one value from many choices. This is recommended when there are many choices shown in a compact list.
- Radio Buttons. Allow selecting of one value from many choices, such as colors.
- Size. Allows selecting one option from multiple size options.
- Checkboxes. Select multiple options at once (for example, pizza toppings).
- Text Field and Text Area. Allows customers to type any text for a product. This is often used for personalization, such as engraving or custom printing.
- Date Picker. Select a date for the product or service from a popup calendar.
- Upload Files. Attach files to the product or service.
Enable Options in Store
After creating product options in the store control panel, you need to enable the feature in the main store widget.
- Click the Main Store widget on your site to open the Design Editor.
- Click Single Product Page, and then click More Design Options.
- Enable the Product Options toggle.