Add Premium images to your site through our Shutterstock integration. You can try out a Premium image before purchase; these images display on your site with watermarks. You can proceed with the purchase at any time from the Content menu or the Image Picker menu.
To add premium images:
- From the location you want to add a premium image, click + Image.
- Search for an image, and filter for premium images by selecting Premium Images from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the image you want to use, and click Select. You have the following options:
Try with watermark. To try the premium image before you purchase it, click Try with watermark. The image displays with a Shutterstock watermark.
It is possible to publish a site with a watermark image. The image displays with the watermark on the live site.
- Purchase all. All images are $3.00. Premium image purchases are non-refundable.
- Try with watermark. To try the premium image before you purchase it, click Try with watermark. The image displays with a Shutterstock watermark.
If you choose to try an image with a watermark, the image goes into an Images Cart.
To see the Images Cart:
- In the left panel, click Content, click Site Content, and then click Manage Images.
- In the left panel of the Image Picker, under Site Images, click Pending Purchase.
- Select images you want to purchase, and click Purchase.
Although you can deselect a Premium image from displaying in a widget, it is not possible to delete a Premium image from your content folder or Image Picker.
Image purchases are single site licenses, meaning you will you not be able to transfer premium images from one site to another. For the same reason, premium images cannot be downloaded from the editor. To learn more, please view our article on image licenses.
Please note that client accounts are not able to purchase premium images. In regards to team members, admins will automatically be given permission to purchase premium images. For any other team groups, you will need to add the permission manually.